Friday, February 17, 2017

Editor's Notes

Editor's Note


February 23, 2017: 5:00pm: Completed last round of editing changes and I am satisfied with how my account looks at this date. It's only normal, I think, for a person to write a certain percentage of bad content and I just clip it all out at once after a couple years of letting it accumulate. Last time I edited my blogs was in late 2012, so this account was due for a cleanup. I've also erased my copyright notices at the top of every blog because they do not suit the average reader. As for litigation, I am not receiving the support I expected for that at the moment, even having supplied ample evidence to support my claims over the years. Anyway, I do not want to get sucked into a vortex by all the fraud committed with my music and comedy in the past. I will simply keep posting portions of my new content as it generates, perhaps at the rate of a few songs and cartoons or poems every few weeks. I've opened a new blog for comedy scripts at this link: We're All Dying. And I'll reserve some of my work for myself if my online work gets attacked again.

February 19, 2017: 5:00pm: Just finished editing all my blogs from 2014 and 2015. You can check them and see that they are indeed safe for family viewing. I didn't delete anything good, but I need to leave this account in a form that I can live with. I don't need a bunch of bitter complaints about my life cluttering up my account and taking attention away from my good posts. And those defensive statements against people in my vicinity were effective in their time but they always end up holding me back. I'll keep working on this until everything is cleaned up back to 2013. I don't need to worry about anything beyond there.

February 18, 2017: 9:00-11:38am: Completed my first round of edits on my Leftovers blog which covers over six months of 2015. It only took about a day yesterday to get through the whole blog. You may check it to see the transformation. On top of removing unpleasant entries, I want to isolate my copyright information as much as possible in my relatively new 'copyright issues' page and away from my other content.


February 17, 2017:

I need to clean up my blogs again. I'll be editing for the next week or so, so don't be too shocked if a page goes missing here and there over the next couple months. It's probably something you didn't want to read.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment