Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Ill Fortune

Right Side Up
How many horribly destructive lies about my life and whereabouts of the last five years did I contradict with this video account of my activities posted on YouTube last Thursday (March 23, 2017)? I can fit that camera into the palm of my hand. I'm sure it will prove as handy as its name.



Who's playing at the Fortune Sound Club? I passed the queue on the way to buy my new video recorder. Should I bring it around to make a video outside the club later? What kind of exciting music are they going to play? Are they friends of Blue Rodeo? Did Blue Rodeo have to go to jail and suck off farm animals for violating their contracts?

You all heard of the Fortune Sound Club, right? That's where I just said that blond Nazi prick stole my songs in 2014. And now there's a big happy concert there. And it sounds like they're telling people that Blue Rodeo ripped them off! What a disgusting crime scene. What a hostile environment for an artist. I'm glad I can take this new camera out on the road with me.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment