Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What I Know about Blue Rodeo

What I Heard about Blue Rodeo
I've been regularly asking about Blue Rodeo since January's end and I haven't heard a single thing from anyone about them. Is the radio still playing the songs Blue Rodeo stole from my 2007 YouTube account? They better not be. Let me tell you why.

When Blue Rodeo showed up in town to play their concert at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre they were confronted by men who I gather belong to 'contract enforcement'. You see, as much as the business may hate me, it hates people who bullshit on contracts even more. These enforcers 'fried' Blue Rodeo's pen. Blue Rodeo must have said they had a pen they they signed my private parts with - just like the Crystalids said they had. And then these men asked Blue Rodeo to prove their ownership of my music and Blue Rodeo was unable to do it. And if any more of my songs are heard by them on the radio after this, these enforcers are going to show up at the radio station and show the radio staff firsthand what happened to Blue Rodeo when the band couldn't prove their ownership of my songs.

I'm in the library building across from the CBC right now and I had to endure more radio billboards to get here. Maybe broadcasters wouldn't need to advertise so aggressively, practically dragging us all in front of our sets against our will, if they didn't commit so much foul fraud with beautiful works of music and comedy. Or maybe a lot of people refuse to trust them again until they admit their fault in such a glaring crime as their ten-year-long fraud with my work. Viewers and listeners probably don't like having their intelligence repeatedly insulted by lie after lie either.

You'll notice that my claims have stayed consistent from the beginning. I don't need to change my story. For instance, Blue Rodeo stole several of my 2007 acoustic rock songs. That's all I ever said about them. And how many times has their story changed about me since I first brought this topic up in my last Blogger account? The broadcasters change their stories a lot too. They wouldn't need to do that if they told the truth to start with.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment