Wednesday, March 15, 2017

They're Evil

Editor's Note
Well, I'm a little depressed because something I was trying to do for a laugh is turning into a really difficult struggle for me right now. I have a lot of good ideas, but since I have no help, it's not much fun for me to do so much work by myself, especially when everyone else takes the money and credit for my effort and my creative talent.

I was thinking about how I sat across from a bunch of lawyers in Vancouver in 2007, shortly after I erased my Blogger account to stop the constant fraud that politicians were tolerating, and they told me to go home and that they couldn't help me. And now they tell me that I have waited too long to be able to take legal action over my copyright. I also posted a string of 'Attention Police' notices in my account through the whole year of 2007 and the police couldn't help me. No one helped me to make a decent video but I'm sure everyone but me would still enjoy the videos made out of my music for the bands that stole my music. That's because the people with all the money only ever supported fraud with my work all these years. And now people don't just refuse me help, they interfere with me.

I like how these fools who can't do anything other than lie about me when I speak the truth about their crimes in public want you to think that they're 'letting me' tell you about their prosecutions and incarcerations. Stars are very image conscious and a lot of people read my blogs so they would absolutely not tolerate anyone lying about them going to jail if it weren't true; they would make the liar erase his accusations and probably send him to jail. But when such accusations are true, the only thing that the stars and their broadcasting supporters can do about it is to tell more really stupid pathetic lies that insult our intelligence.

I saw the billboard for the modern rock station. Don't you mean the fraud station? Was I a jerk for saying they're evil? How about turning a song with the word 'heaven' in the title into music fraud and poisoning millions of hearts with it through the radio and TV? Is that not evil? And that's just one song off a cassette of three hours of three minute songs that were all turned into music fraud and broadacst on the modern rock station. That's a lot of evil.

Do you think my Orbit is modern rock? I think so. It's very progressive. But if you want modern rock to last, you better tell the modern rock station to stop driving artists to suicide with their evil crimes.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment